BY THE END OF THIS POCKETBOOK YOU WILL:
- Uncover the Six Truths of Life.
- Structure your life to get the best out of your business.
- Define the mindset qualities that are CRUCIAL to starting a business.
- Identify your audience.
- Get the attention of your customers.
- Determine your USPs.
- Discover your WHY.
- Understand how to manage your money.
- Learn how to create a profit and loss structure.
- Have the confidence to sell.
- Discover how to think BIGGER.
- Create a plan to execute and implement your big idea.
- See GROWTH in your business.
- Have a completely different perspective when it comes to starting a business – one that you never knew existed.
- Be on a trajectory towards success.
WHY I WROTE THIS POCKETBOOK.
I wrote this pocket book for those of you who want to start a business but have no idea where to begin.
For the ones who have that big idea, or the ones who have TWENTY big ideas.
But also for the ones who have NO business idea, but just know in their GUTS that they were born to build their own business.
It’s that inner urge, that internal calling that brought you here in the first place.
Whether you have a desire to run your own schedule, fill a gap in the market, align your business to your WHY or leave a legacy –
This is the pocket book for you.
Motivation and willpower are not enough to see long-lasting results. You need a plan.
Within these pages, you hold the blueprint to getting you from startup to success.
I’m certain that if you follow these simple steps, you will have a successful business.
If you want to develop the next unicorn app, write a book, build a business or rewrite history, read it.
Think you have no social life now? That’s cute. Shit’s about to get real.
Let’s do this!
“I wish I’d read this pocketbook years ago! The piece about mindset is essential to consider before even starting. Loved it!”
HOPE AND HARVEST
“This book inspired me to get going and understand what it takes to get my business off the ground. Nick isn’t fluff – this is practical, tangible and useful business knowledge. “
“Nick really nailed the finer details and the overarching picture of starting a business – in one neat pocketbook.”
JANE ANDERSON SPEAKS