Defining the problem will have helped you determine who your customer is.
This step is all about the customer!
- Define who needs you the most
- The language, branding and imagery you use can be defined here
- What’s the difference in the experience that you have to offer?
You can stand out in one of four different ways:
- Style and design – have a visual feature or element that sets you apart
- Function – have a functionality that your competitors don’t
- Price – go high or low, but don’t sit inside all the noise
- Time – add exclusivity or time sensitivity to your product or service