You need to Act
Last week we spoke about you’re 42% more likely to achieve your goals by writing them down.
Ok great, you’ve written them down, but did you realise writing down your goals doesn’t equal accomplishing them? You need to act. Assuming you have created goals take your breath away and now you’re feeling “good grief” how heck do I do that!
Now we start planning out the How! Here are some ideas to get started:
Create a timeline over a longer period – 5, 10 or even 20 years.
- This will help to reduce the overwhelm and provide some perspective. Once you have the timeline, reverse engineer your actions. What steps do you need to take on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to move closer towards your goal?
- Remember that progress is not always linear. There will be days, weeks, or even months where it feels like you’re not making any progress at all. Of course, this isn’t always easy, but it’s important to remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Get a mentor, build a team to surround yourself with the right people.
- People who know more than you, who can hold you accountable, support you, challenge you. Celebrate with you. Don’t do business alone!
Visualise your goals daily.
Write your BIG goals down daily, and write them as though they have already happened.
– We have 100 Locations in 10 countries
– We provide 10 million businesswomen access to industry leaders across 40 industry sectors
– Do three tasks daily that speak directly to your big audacious goals.
– Have your team do three tasks daily that speak directly to your big audacious goals.
By taking small steps and staying focused, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. What action will you take now? Our upcoming Biz Bootcamp will do the trick. This online business mentoring program is designed to help entrepreneurs map out their business journey and achieve their desired outcomes.
The bootcamp launches on July 8th, and we hope you’ll join us for this exciting eight-week adventure!
Until then, keep that goal setting mindset going strong and crush those targets.
Pay in 4 equal instalments - contact us to discuss. The Business Bootcamp is an…