- Is always looking for opportunities and lessons.
- Consistently learns from challenges and treats them as lessons.
- Thinks outside of the box.
- Works ‘on’ the business.
- Has the capacity to span across multiple industries and markets.
- Demonstrates over and over again that they can grow great businesses.
- Repurposes their skills across many businesses.
- Loves business systems rather than a specific product.
- Can be passionate about anything.
- Is always fixed on growth and growth mindset.
- Has the ability to scale.
- Has the self-belief to achieve outcomes.
- Has discipline to work hard on their business every day, even without results.
- Reevaluates when something isn’t working.
- Shares their WHY and purpose with their team.
- Possesses a great deal of creativity to overcome obstacles.
- Connects people into their vision.
- Has determination to continue when times get tough.
- Ensures their purpose aligns with their team, suppliers and customers.
- Is comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Reinvests in their business and has no problem with ‘going broke’.
- Thinks laterally.
- Explores their capabilities as a human.
- Sees beyond what is in front of them.
- Tests unchartered waters and takes risks.
- Are always planning ahead.
- Solve problems in the world.
A business owner:
- May have been given an opportunity to own a business.
- Owns one great business.
- Lives in a comfort zone.
- Thinks literally.
- Remains small.
- Focuses on the day-to-day tasks.
- Solve problems in their community.
- Has no notion to sell the business.
Both business owners and the entrepreneurs play important roles in the community and the world at large.
Which one are you?